Students, faculty, and staff will have the option to meet with a DSS representative based on their school/college affiliation both in-person and virtually. Masks are required for all in-person meetings.
- General questions about registering with DSS: [email protected] or schedule a meeting
- Test Proctoring Services: [email protected]
- Access to Notetaking Services: [email protected]
- Alternative Format Text: [email protected]
- ASL Interpreting and Captioning Services: [email protected]
Rome Hall, Suite 102
801 22nd St, NW
Washington, DC 20052
Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
DSS is operating virtually on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday in the months of June and July.