Senior Accessibility Associate
Jessica Machado, MA, CAGS, NCSP, ADAC serves as Senior Accessibility Associate in the Disability Support Services office within the Office of Diversity, Equity, and Community Engagement at the George Washington University. Jessica has over ten years of experience in higher education disability access. Prior to joining GWU, Jessica worked as the Director of the Office of Disability Resources at the University of Mary Washington and Assistant Director of Disability Services and Director of the Mason Autism Support Initiative at George Mason University. Jessica worked as a school psychologist in the K-12 school system prior to working in higher education.
- ADA Coordinator Certification (ADAC), ADA Coordinator Training Certification Program (ACTCP)
- Nationally Certified School Psychologist (NCSP), National Association of School Psychologists (NASP)
- Masters of Arts (MA) in Psychology, George Mason University (GMU)
- Certification of Advanced Graduate Studies (CAGS) in School Psychology, GMU
- Bachelors of Science in Psychology, GMU